We are looking for an Arabic speaking Account Manager who will cover the Middle East and Africa region. You will retain existing business, expands the share of customers’ purchases, and places new products and services at assigned retailers. You will hold office in our headquarters in Amsterdam, but will travel to the region on a regular basis. Join us on our journey and help us on our mission to get people moving more freely through life!
- You will support the preparation of the region strategy and KPI’s including new to be opened, growing areas/countries in order to grow the Bugaboo business, the Bugaboo brand and our competitive position.
- You will achieve annual sales targets and financial goals. Closely monitor revenue budget. Ensure in time and accurate cost forecasting and sales forecasting according to the global S&OP process.
- You will develop and maintain business relationships with accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships.
- You ensure SOF management according to set standards.
- You will implement go to market plans (activation, phase in and phase out of products) and optimize sell through and assortment planning.
- You will proactively lead the account planning process developing mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- You will develop customer account plans for all assigned customers. Prioritize initiatives and company investments and establish a clear action plan.
- You will be responsible for timely and effective reporting that provides visibility to sales trends vs. goals, highlights opportunities and threats and gives visibility about the retail reality.
- You will achieve the highest standards of in store excellence. Improve in-store standards, effectively manage phase in/out of products with clear communication and training. Ensure up-to-date product knowledge and training of retailer’s personnel.