You will be responsible for building, managing, growing and maintaining account relationships within Sweden & Finland, whilst achieving an assigned sales and profit growth goal.
- You will support the preparation of the accounts region strategy / annual business plan, revenue/cost budget and KPI’s for the region including new to be opened, growing areas/countries in order to grow the Bugaboo business, the Bugaboo brand and our competitive position (consistent with Bugaboo’s overall mission, vision and long term objectives).
- You will achieve annual sales targets and financial goals. Closely monitor revenue budget. Ensure in time and accurate sales and cost forecasting according to the global S&OP process.
- You will develop and maintain business relationships with accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships.
- You will execute sales cycle priorities.
- You will ensure SOF management according to set standards.
- You will implement go to market plans (activation, phase in and phase out of products) and optimize sell through and assortment planning.
- You will proactively lead the account planning process developing mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- You will develop customer account plans for all assigned customers. Prioritize initiatives and company investments and establish a clear action plan.
- You will responsible for timely and effective reporting that provides visibility to sales trends vs. goals, highlights, opportunities and threats, and gives visibility about the retail reality.
- You will achieve the highest standards of in store excellence. Improve in-store standards, effectively manage phase in/out of products with clear communication and training. Ensure up-to-date product knowledge and training of retailer’s personnel. Increase sales by training, demonstrating and (visual) merchandising Bugaboo products according to Bugaboo standards.