In this role you be responsible for building, managing, growing and maintaining account relationships within the Eastern region of Spain (ideally you are based in Barcelona), whilst achieving an assigned sales and profit growth goal. You are the face of Bugaboo for our retail customers.
- You will support the preparation of the accounts region strategy / annual business plan, revenue/cost budget and KPI’s for the region including new to be opened, growing areas/countries in order to grow the Bugaboo business, the Bugaboo brand and our competitive position (consistent with Bugaboo’s overall mission, vision and long term objectives).
- You will achieve annual sales targets and financial goals. Closely monitor revenue budget. Ensure in time and accurate sales and cost forecasting according to the global S&OP process.
- You will develop and maintain business relationships with accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships.
- You will ensure SOF management according to set standards.
- You will implement go to market plans (activation, phase in and phase out of products) and optimize sell through and assortment planning.
- You will proactively lead the account planning process developing mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- You will develop customer account plans for all assigned customers. Prioritize initiatives and company investments and establish a clear action plan.
- You will be responsible for timely and effective reporting that provides visibility to sales trends vs. goals, highlights, opportunities and threats, and gives visibility about the retail reality.
- You will achieve the highest standards of in store excellence. Improve in-store standards, effectively manage phase in/out of products with clear communication and training. Ensure up-to-date product knowledge and training of retailer’s personnel. Increase sales by training, demonstrating and (visual) merchandising Bugaboo products according to Bugaboo standards.