As Art Specialist, you manage a creative initiative from start to finish, guiding a cross-functional creative team in the conception, design and execution of visual materials.
- You will lead the artistic development of marketing and promotional pieces, including digital, film, print, and experiential.
- You will craft the highest quality design assets that visually communicate the brand style and tone inspired by the global brand guidelines.
- You will guide a team of Graphic Designers, Photographers, Illustrators, Production Artists, and creative freelancers.
- You will collaborate with other team members (i.e. Copywriter, User Experience, Developer) to develop strategies and concepts to solve creative briefs.
- You will create presentations and project plans, meets with project stakeholders, and ensure successful delivery of all projects.
- You will adhere to quality work standards, production process, scheduling, and training provided by the team. Identify opportunities for improvement of creative operations.
- You will stay up to date with industry standards/best practices and design methodologies. Identify opportunities for application on creative initiatives.
- You will collaborate with members of the marketing and media team(s) to develop strategies for campaigns and activations.
- You will assist in the communication and evangelism of creative initiatives.