In this role you will execute and extend the business intelligence strategy for Bugaboo’s reporting capabilities, master data management and financial planning solutions. You will make sure Bugaboo’s reporting tools, databases and interfaces with third party applications are delivering the highest possible business value to the business.
- You will maintain and develop the Business Intelligence environment, which gives access to all relevant business intelligence information, and which supports the business in making optimal business decisions.
- You will manage all global management reporting tools and keep them to the latest standards
- You will manage data integration with other applications used at Bugaboo.
- You will support internal advertising, departmental marketing support, publish communications, and knowledge sharing
- You will establish system metrics to ensure best practices and measurability of our data-capture, design reporting processes, and drive aggressive performance improvements through testing, tracking and analysis data
- You will collaborate closely and partners with other disciplines/capabilities including Sales, Finance, management and other stakeholders to define differentiating yet actionable strategies and assure that reporting functionalities are growing.
- You will ensure the integrity of the Bugaboo master data and information through implementation and maintenance of established system management practices, processes and controls
- You will keep current with the latest data BI trends and technology to keep technology competitive in the online world.