In this role you will provide the Global Supply Chain team with the necessary information, analysis and advice in order for the team to ensure excellence in supply chain processes. You support the Supply Chain team with required standardized business intelligence – KPI's dashboards and reports - and coordinate the availability of master data to ensure smooth execution of supply chain processes.
- You will define, develop, maintain and ensure timely and accurate availability of supply chain KPI’s and reporting.
- You will manage the recording and analysis of supply chain data, including integration and reconciliation of the necessary financial information. Ensure adherence to internal and external auditing and compliance standards.
- You will coordinate availability of cross functional master data to ensure smooth execution of supply chain processes in the Bugaboo system environment (a.o. ERP, APS, EDI) and 3rd party systems (i.e 3PL WMS, TMS).
- You will act as project leader on assigned supply chain development and continuous improvement projects within the supply chain and be part of project teams throughout the organization.
- You will initiate process and business improvements within the global supply chain.
- You will support the preparation of monthly and quarterly business reviews both within Bugaboo and with suppliers.