As Creative Director, you play an essential role in the marketing, creative, communications and digital departments. You are responsible for leading and mentoring your team, developing creative guidelines and directing creative work, including print collateral, websites, email campaigns, and many related tasks. In addition, you are responsible for effortlessly communicating your work to relevant stakeholders both verbally and visually.
- You will translate marketing and business objectives into clear creative strategies that inspire team members to produce the highest quality creative.
- You will cultivate a culture of creativity within your team. Manage and optimize the team’s creative process from concept to completion. Identify opportunities to create efficiencies and greater collaboration with multidisciplinary teams.
- You will set the standard of quality for creative work produced by your team by having an intimate knowledge of design, copy, and digital best practices/guidelines.
- You will lead communication and evangelism of all work both written and verbal throughout the organization.
- You will lead and direct the team in the production of all creative assets.
- You will ensure visual communication and brand standards are adhered to and evolved with up to date best practices and technological evolutions.
- You will assist in team staffing and timelines. Set appropriate expectations with key stakeholders around progress and project status.
- You will provide direction, manage, motivate and coach your team members.