To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with different media types, from offline advertising sites to digital channels. Approximately 80% of our media spend is in digital channels. Ultimately, you should increase the public’s interest in our products/services through thoughtful media campaigns and ensure our advertising costs are within budget.
- You will act as the key strategic partner to global and market level teams to determine the best media mix and approach for promotional strategies.
- You will analyze online and offline ad campaigns and optimize advertising strategies for varying audiences and channels.
- You will manage and coach a team of Media Managers that are driving digital campaigns across search, programmatic, remarketing, and paid social.
- You will determine the best media outlet mix for promotional strategies.
- You will design and review advertising budgets in collaboration with the Marketing Director, CMO, and various market specific Marketing Managers.
- You will negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals.
- You will prepare additional promotional projects to support new product launches.
- You will create new campaigns to reach a broader audience
- You will apply best practices across all partners and internal teams to ensure consistency in messaging, performance, operations, and reporting.
- You will build long-term relationships with media influencers to promote our brand.