As Digital Media Manager, you are an expert in digital performance marketing and responsible for these activities worldwide, with the goal to create awareness for the Bugaboo brand and drive good quality traffic to the website.
- You will create a global performance marketing strategy together with our Digital and Marketing team, external media agencies (as needed) and with the input of the Brand Managers, and aligned with the overall marketing and e-commerce strategy and plans for all media touch points.
- You will manage acquisition/performance marketing resources around paid search, paid social, remarketing, programmatic, and any additional platforms that may drive high quality traffic and sales.
- You will provide clear and understandable insight into (online and offline) campaign performance, based on Click-Through-Rate (CTR), conversion rate and ROI. Distribute insights to stakeholders and other relevant departments / colleagues within Bugaboo on a regular basis.
- You will monitor the contribution of each of the online marketing channels (SEA, GDN, etc.) via KPI’s. Constantly optimize campaigns to achieve the goals set for that year.
- You will be the contact to the agency and manager of the Search Engine Advertising (SEA) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experts from our media agency, with a hands-on mentality.
- You will work together with CRM, Social, and local Digital Marketing / E-commerce teams in order to contribute to a sustainable and successful online marketing campaign over all channels and in-sync with other marketing activities. Work together with Brand and Communications team to build creatives for banner ads.
- You will be in the lead for data gathering, analysis and reporting for performance measurement. Define relevant KPI’s and use them for monitoring/reporting, campaign optimization, creative placements and help set-up future campaign planning.
- You will provide direction, manage, motivate and coach your team members.