As Director e-Commerce and Integrations, you develop and implement the global e-commerce strategy in line with the corporate strategy and objectives. The focus is specifically around our primary website and leveraging our core e-commerce related technology to support 3rd party marketplaces and digital retailers. You are responsible for providing a best-in-class digital shopping experience with the aim to grow the e-commerce business and reach the company’s sales and profitability objectives.
- You will develop a strategic roadmap for the growth of the e-commerce business via Bugaboo.com while supporting our 3rd party marketplace and retailer initiatives. You will develop the business plan and annual e-commerce budget (whilst balancing channel conflict).
- You will provide leadership for the installation, configuration, support and proper use of e-commerce systems. Optimize system performance and secure quality.
- You will implement international e-commerce strategies with local subsidiaries. Lead the coordination of all e-commerce activities specific to Bugaboo.com for growth and implementation.
- You will align supply chain and logistics standards and processes working closely together with these departments.
- You will provide strategic vision across the organization and communicate and promote our e-commerce vision.
- You will establish web metrics to ensure best practices and measurability of digital channels, design reporting processes, and drive performance improvements through testing, tracking and analysis of data.
- You will collaborate closely and partner with other disciplines/capabilities including Sales, Marketing and Service to define differentiating yet actionable strategies and assure that online business objectives are delivered as defined.
- You will provide direction, manage, motivate and coach your team members.