You will be responsible for generating statistical based demand forecasts in line with the S&OP process for all new products introductions and/or phase out planning. We are looking for someone who is analytical but also able to present their findings and to convince people.
- You will create and present initial forecasts for all new products introductions and/or phase out planning in the demand planning tool in close collaboration with other teams.
- You will become a trusted advisor and convincing sparring-partner for the Product Management team, by evaluating portfolio proposals.
- You will monitor portfolio performance, make recommendations for portfolio improvements and support implementation.
- You will act as key user of the global demand planning and reporting tools. This means that you will be responsible for maintaining training documentation and training of end-users.
- You will continuously improve the quality of statistical baseline forecast and maintain statistical forecast models, relations and product life cycle forecasting parameters in close collaboration with the Demand Planners.
- You will contribute to the preparation of and support the S&OP process.