We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join the Logistics team in Amsterdam. In this role, you’ll support the Order to Cash process by managing the total order flow of customer orders (B2B). Resulting in on time and in full delivery, within customer specifications and if applicable with related documents to ensure customer satisfaction. You will trace the orders and their status and you are proactive to solve issues.
- You will ensure excellent order (entry) management in our ERP system.
- You will manage orders related to outbound, return, inbound, and backorder processes within set lead times.
- You will ensure correct and on time delivery of the orders by 3PL within customer specifications and with necessary paperwork to accompany shipments.
- You will manage (new) customers and specifications to ensure compliance to requested requirements.
- You will participate and discuss logistics related topics in Sales Operations & Finance meetings.
- You will pro-actively work with Credit Control, Customer Service, and Sales teams to ensure optimal shipping of the goods.
- You will be a business partner for our customers and ensure excellent customer service. Run independently smaller process or system improvement plans aimed at increased customer satisfaction.
- You will handle internal and external inquiries and complaints in line with standard internal procedures and lead times.