We are looking for a full-time Management Assistant in Amsterdam. In this role, you will be supporting our CEO and CFO in providing comprehensive, effective and efficient (administrative) support, making proper minutes and manage the information flow. We are looking for someone who is flexible, has excellent interpersonal skills and has the ability to work well with all levels of internal management, staff and stakeholders. Join us on our journey and help us on our mission to get people moving more freely through life!
- You will take care of very dynamic and challenging agenda’s and business planning, scheduling internal and external meetings and arrange (inter) national travel arrangements, sometimes on short notice;
- You will prepare meeting agenda’s, compile information packages and prepare official minutes of Executive Board;
- You will provide comprehensive administrative support, screening and following up on emails and actions when required;
- You will assist in preparation of presentations and reports;
- You will be responsible for agenda, incoming e-mail and telephone calls for our CEO and CFO;
- You will organize and coordinate meetings (for Executive Board, business partners and other relevant stakeholders);
- You will prepare and maintain company records, reports, files and presentation materials;
- You will follow up on meeting minutes to ensure actions are taken within set timelines and ensure that decisions are followed and implemented.