To cover a maternity leave from July 1st until end of December 2018 (6 months), we are looking for a Marketing Specialist Nordics at our headquarters in Amsterdam. You will work at our headquarters for the Nordics market together with the Sales Coordinator and report to the Country Manager based in Stockholm. You will be in close contact with retailers, PR agencies, account managers and merchandisers located across the Nordics. Additionally you will work closely with the Global Brand team and Regional Marketing.
- You will implement and execute brand/communication strategies to further develop the brand and grow the Bugaboo business, for example by organizing PR, Retail and Consumer events in the Nordics.
- You will be our marketing point of contact to establish the consumer journey and build the bugaboo brand and product experience support in the creation of local activation plans to successfully launch new products and consumer campaigns and initiatives.
- You will monitor brand development, competition and market developments.
- You will customize and implement sell in tools to maximize the impact of our brand strategy.
- You will pro-actively support the sales team to present Bugaboo in the best way possible in store and on-line.
- You will support retailers with optimal tools for online representation of Bugaboo.
- You will work closely with global marketing to optimize local plans and required assets.
- You will plan and book media spend and measure ROI.
- You will manage PR agencies to ensure press coverage, blogger interest key influencers and media attention.
- You will manage country specific social media and maintain local community on Facebook.
- You will manage budgets, invoices and PO’s.