Are you an online expert? Do you have experience with growing online business? Then we are looking for you! You will retain existing business, expands the share of customers’ purchases, and places new products and services in assigned customer accounts. Join us on our journey and help us on our mission to get people moving more freely through life!
- You will be responsible for the execution of sales plans, targets and budgets within specific territory and in line with global sales strategy.
- You will develop and maintain strong account relationships, working effectively with retail partners to 'know their business' and provide 'first point of contact'.
- You will provide excellent account management, utilizing sales tools such as assortment plans and accurate customer records. Communicate and inform retail partners of forthcoming marketing strategies, to ensure effective product sell-ins and coordination of product release at retail.
- You will be accountable for development and execution of yearly account calendar.
- You will be responsible for up-to-date product knowledge and training of retailer’s personnel
- Provide support and assistance to Finance and Customer Services, on issues such as credit and distribution, to communicate account awareness.
- You must have a strong sense of balance between Brand Building and Commerciality.