To cover a maternity leave from November 1st until March 1st, we are looking for a temporary New Concept Product Manager. You will represent the voice of consumers and define business potential throughout the new concept development (NCD) phase resulting in winning propositions and profitable business models. The team delivers a product roadmap consisting of profitable innovations based on true consumer insights. You are able to combine conceptual, strategic, consumer and commercial thinking in the innovation process, building on Bugaboo’s core and ensuring Bugaboo will continue to be the undisputed innovation leader. Join us on our journey and help us on our mission to get people moving more freely through life!
- Be the competence center of the consumer and market. Actively influence new concept development by gaining, analyzing and sharing valuable consumer and market insights (‘inside out + outside in’) from the assigned market. Embed product feedback from the market in future product offerings.
- Commercial responsibility (financial/business) in new concept development process: set up and validate the profitability of the business cases in the innovation roadmap.
- Drive and guard continuous rhythm and balanced new concept product development roadmap for relevant product(s). In close cooperation with the design team, the Chief Creative Officer and the Segment Program Managers define and guard the global product development roadmap and strategy of relevant product(s) based on the Bugaboo design vision, market situation and business needs, and develop and guard the product(s) and product line strategies integrating lifecycle management.
- Deliver winning propositions: develop and own the product propositions, build on the design concepts and translated consumer/market insights, and build the market positioning including pricing accordingly.
- In close cooperation with the Segment Program Managers, develop the long-term business plan for the relevant product(s), guard, chase and contribute to continuous improvement of product performance (profitability, customer complaints, quality) and contribute to ensure a proper knowledge handover between current and new business.