In this role you will act as an experienced project manager overseeing the production of the teams work. You take creative ideas and turn them into workable assets. We are looking for someone who has excellent Project Management and organization skills but also has a creative mindset.
- You will define project scope, level of effort, and project plan, and create staffing and resourcing requests based on scope.
- You will manage assigned project from start to finish on time. Keep project status reports and documentation up to date, determine project risks, and escalate issues as needed.
- You will guard project quality assurance - test and review output, review outputted deliverables against approved scope.
- You will monitor and enforce project constraints (schedule/ scope/ resources).
- You will manage all assets attached to the project through final delivery.
- You will initiate and lead all project meetings, establish clear goals and next steps for team members.
- You will manage vendors and talent on assigned projects, create PO’s, and monitor actual vs budgeted costs.