As Production Methods Engineer, you provide input in the technical application of new technologies within the new product development process and set target cost prices to increase quality, reduce lead-time and control costs in the development of parts and production methods.
- You will validate if the Product Developers have selected the right materials and production processes.
- You will manage the specifications of assigned materials and processes. Generate and manage the production process specifications within your field of expertise.
- You will provide guidance and support to the project teams regarding material and production process selection.
- You will continuously expand knowledge and explore new possibilities for the Innovation team.
- You will develop new production processes and make them ready to be applied in new Bugaboo products.
- You will provide material and production process control tools to the New Product Development teams.
- You will determine part and production cost targets during the early development stages and develop standard cost models to ensure objective target setting.