We are looking for a temporary Recruiter to cover a maternity leave from mid-December until mid-May 2019.
As Recruiter, you will attract, select and appoint the right person to the right job in line with the HR and business strategy, and with the aim to ensure a high performing organization and achievement of the business strategy.
- You will be a sparring partner for the hiring manager during the entire recruitment process (from drafting job profile to negotiation of offer).
- You will attract, source and identify candidates through direct search, advertising, networking and 3rd party agencies. Select the right candidates via screening applicants and having interviews (and personality tests).
- You will execute administrative tasks related to recruitment, ensuring that all relevant information for candidates and new employees is recorded.
- You will manage third party recruitment agencies and negotiate terms.
- You will identify trends in the employment and recruitment market.
- You will contribute to labor market positioning through labor market communication and employer branding.