Do you want to become part of our international team of professionals in our headquarters in Amsterdam? Join us on our journey and help us on our mission to get people moving more freely through life!
- You will act as a scrum master on key Bugaboo online initiatives. Work closely together with the E-Business Product Owner and business experts to help build IT solutions that meet the business requirements and that are stable, scalable, secure and fit in the overall IT architecture.
- You will establish and track productivity and efficiency metrics.
- You will provide visibility into progress by maintaining e.g. JIRA, burndown charts and velocity analysis.
- You will support the E-business ICT team with a variety of activities that may include but are not limited to optimizing a DTAP architecture, platform documentation, AWS optimization, CDN roll-out, performance optimization, and systems monitoring.
- You will support the E-business Team to take the next step in agility, by improving the SAFe-framework. With help facilitating the events: PI planning, PO meeting, Kanban Refinements, Scrum-of-Scrums, etc.
- You will support in fostering and coaching the E-business Team, for adoption of agile tools and practices.