We are looking for an experienced and independent Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join our Global HR Team at our Headquarters in Amsterdam. In this role you will develop, implement, review and maintain reward strategies, programs, processes, and tools globally (excluding Xiamen), aligned with the HR and business strategy of Bugaboo, and with the aim to support attraction, motivation, retention and engagement of high quality employees.
- You will develop, implement and execute the global reward strategy and annual C&B roadmap.
- You will develop, implement review and maintain reward programs, policies, processes and tools and ensure they are current, competitive and in legal compliance. In addition, ensure they are correctly understood and executed in the organization.
- You will perform benchmarks, conduct analyses, interpret results and make recommendations that support the development and implementation of globally aligned reward programs.
- You will maintain the job and salary framework and are responsible for job evaluations.
- You will develop, implement, maintain and execute international mobility policies aligned with local laws and practices. Provide relocation and tax support, where applicable through third party vendors.
- You will participate in and lead HR projects as defined in the annual HR action plans.
- You will manage the C&B budget and vendor selection process for all C&B activities including negotiation of terms and evaluation of vendor performance.