As a Social Media Specialist, you execute global social media strategies and run global campaigns across platforms to further build on Bugaboo’s position as a leader in the mobility market. You provide social media tools and resources to regional teams, and encourage adoption of strategies and best practices that enable these teams to be more successful.
- You will use and teach others to use core social media tools and best practices at the global level with a focus on enabling regional teams or marketers.
- You will drive the execution of global and regional social media strategies. You manage the social calendar, working with the internal creative studio for social-specific content creation. Work with regional marketing teams to localize global content and support local (content) initiatives.
- You will collaborate with other departments (Customer Service, E-commerce, Creative Studio, Marketplaces, CRM) to ensure alignment with business goals and overarching marketing strategy.
- You will analyze data and prepare reports on content performance, channel performance and campaign performance. Communicate insights and best practices to regional and global teams continually improve Bugaboo’s social media impact.
- You will be the first to know about new features and evaluate the potential of new social media channels or platforms. Continuously perform competitive research and monitor trends.
- You will develop and implement new engagement strategies i.e. Facebook Live, Instagram Live, account takeovers with key influencers, giveaways, partnership programs and branded content series. Assist the regional teams to implement these strategies.
- You will assist and support larger Marketing team, regions/countries/retailers in alignment of social media efforts. Implement and improve guidelines for content creation, content distribution and social engagement.
- You will moderate of Bugaboo’s social channels. Work directly with the Service team to implement best practices for social engagement. Act as a liaison between the product organization and Service team to resolve questions, issues and concerns.