The Tax & Treasury Manager manages the tax reporting, tax planning and tax related compliance activities to ensure global tax compliance for all Bugaboo entities with support of the Global Finance Manager, regional Finance Directors and external advisers.
The Tax & Treasury Manager is responsible for Cash Management, Cash Forecasting, Hedging and is the first point of contact to the banks, regional Finance Directors and external advisers on these subjects
- Determine the global quarterly tax accounting position including preparation and review of the quarterly tax provisions. Deliver timely and accurate reporting on the quarterly tax position in close cooperation with the Finance team. Assure that supporting documentation is prepared for the consolidated financial statements.
- Responsible for dealing with local and group tax audits.
- Prepare and implement transfer pricing policies/documentation in compliance with external regulations and requirements.
- Drive the optimization, development and implementation of tax policies and strategies relating to all taxes including Dutch and international corporate income taxes, innovation box and advice with value added taxes and Dutch wage tax. Assist with providing tax advice on re-structuring within the group.
- Accountable to maintain the hedging policy annually and to be approved by the Board
- Responsible for execution the hedging according in line with the approved policy