As Visual Designer, you create the concepts, artwork and layouts for all digital touchpoints that bring to life the brand’s look in the user experience.
- You will establish the look and feel for a variety of interfaces, including websites, mobile devices, and apps.
- You will work within the global brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce the brand’s style and voice through visual touchpoints.
- You will design user centered interaction models, wireframes, screen mocks-ups, and prototypes, and test with users.
- You will collaborate with UX Designer to collect customer feedback. Identify opportunities for continual optimization and design solutions.
- You will adhere to quality work standards, production process, scheduling, and training provided by the team. Identify opportunities for improvement of creative operations.
- You will keep up to date with industry standards/best practices and digital design methodologies. Identify opportunities for application on creative initiatives.