To cover a maternity leave, we are looking for a VM for 12 months. You will work hand-in-hand with our customers to increase their product knowledge and awareness, improve the presentation of the Bugaboo line of products, and ultimately increase sales by training, demonstrating and (visual) merchandising Bugaboo products according to Bugaboo standards.
- You will become a key partner with each of our retail customers in the assigned market area. Understand the retail customer’s needs, develop market insights, and work with the Account Managers to create winning solutions.
- You will increase sales in the assigned territory through improving the retail customers’ familiarity and comfort with Bugaboo, conveying the Bugaboo advantage, and training them on our products.
- You will gain and maintain an in-depth product expertise with the Bugaboo portfolio.
- You will advise store employees and retailers about Bugaboo’s product offering and visual merchandising of store according to Bugaboo standards.
- You will help plan and execute the successful introduction of new products, special promotions, and/or phase out older products. Ensure that Bugaboo’s product portfolio stays up to date at stores.
- You will forge outstanding relationships with internal customers, peers, and management team based on a partnership approach that is straight-forward with a focus on great service and integrity.
- You will prepare, execute and evaluate store visits according to set standards.
- You will sell at our retailers, demonstrate at fairs and events according to Bugaboo’s sales strategy and standards.